Learn Electronic Music Production
Learn to Produce Music using Ableton Live. Choose from one of our courses and learn from industry experts.
Electronic Music Production
A 3 month (2 classes/week of 3 hr duration , 4-6 students per batch) course designed to teach you everything you need to know about producing music using Ableton Live 10. The course is perfect for beginners but even if you have been making music for some time you will benefit from learning professional techniques from an experienced producer. If you are serious about taking your production game to the next level , then this course is for you !
We have a batch system for students from Hyderabad
- 4 Batches per year
- 4-6 Students in Each Batch
- 2 classes per week
- Each class will be 3 hours
- Ample Practice time for each student
Please contact us for further details.
Secure your seat today with Rs. 5000 booking fee. Pay half the fees at the time of joining and the remaining fees with 20 days.
PERSONAL 1-1 COACHING
- 1-1 Personal Coaching
- Custom Made Curriculum according to students need
- 2-3 hours per class
- Personalized Time Schedule
- Practice Time according to students availability
- One on One Private Classes Full Course (3Months) – Rs.1,60,000
- One on Private Single Session (3Hrs ) – Rs.12000
Please get in touch with us for further details and course fee.
An introduction to the properties of sound, loudness and dynamic range.
A general discussion of the history of electronic music, genres and the differences between analogue and digital music production.
- System setup and preferences
- Files, Clips, Browser Explored
- Session view and Arrange View Explained
- The Live Mixer
- Recording and Editing MIDI and AUDIO
- MIDI and AUDIO effects in detail.
- Automation in Live
- Warping Audio in Live
- Software Instruments
- Intro to Max4Live
- Exploring Ableton Live Racks
A. Beat Creation
-Using Audio samples and loops.
B. Operator, Analog and Wavetable
-Creating a Bassline, leads and pads.
C. Sound Design with Simpler and Sampler.
D. All about Sampling!
1.Understanding the 3D sound stage.
2.The Frequency Spectrum made clear.
4.All about Compression.
5.Using Delay and Reverb in the mix.
6.Creativity through Mixing.
7.Group mixing and Buss Processing .
8.Limiting and Master Channel processing.
9.Mastering the Mix.
1.Basic Layout of Keyboard
3.Basic Chord Theory and Progression
For outstation students, we have fantastic in-house accommodation that will enable you to be close to the studio so that you can maximize your studio time.